Agencies and scientists coordinate to protect Stephens kangaroo rat - an endemic species of Southern California.
- Management Strategic Plan Framework Rare Plant Management Plan
- Management Strategic Plan Seed Collection, Banking, and Bulking Plan
- Modeling the Potential for Large High-Severity Fires in the Klamath Basin Region of California and Oregon and Their Potential Impacts on Marten and Fisher
- Habitat Connectivity for Fishers & Martens in the Klamath Basin Region of CA & OR
- Mapping Habitat Connectivity Priority Areas that are Climate-wise and Multi-scale, for Three Regions of California
- The relative influence of climate and housing development on current and projected future fire patterns and structure loss across three California landscapes
- Fire, CO2, and climate effects on modeled vegetation and carbon dynamics in western Oregon and Washington
- Chaparral Landscape Conversion in Southern California
- Mapping future fire probability under climate change: Does vegetation matter?
- The iCASS Platform: Nine principles for landscape conservation design