- Feb 23 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
- Feb 27 — Webinar: Evaluating Decision Support - Communication Effectiveness for Tools and Resources
- Mar 9 — SCGIS Webinar: Telling your Story with Story Maps
- Mar 13 — SCGIS Webinar: Do-It-Yourself Data Tinkering: Adapting Spatial Data for Local Use
- Mar 15 — Webinar: Understanding Coordinate Systems and Projections for ArcGIS
People matter. Place matters. The people of a place matter. That was one of the big messages of the inspirational plenary presentation by Chris Filardi at the inaugural conference of the Citizen Science Association. It moved me to stand up and ask him and the room about this intersection between place and citizen science, and to organize an impromptu lunch meeting on the topic a few days later. After ...