- May 30 — Webinar: Decision Support Tool Utility: Connecting with Decision Making Processes
- Jun 12 — Workshop: Fire and Biodiversity Modeling
- Jun 13 — Webinar: VELMA – a scalable, transferable ecohydrological model for watershed restoration planning
- Jun 22 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
- Jun 26 — Webinar: Decision Support Tool Suitability: Getting a Decision Maker to Choose Your Tool
In 1978, while doing my master's in northern France, I was offered the job of "manning" the first electron microscope at the University in Lille. It was fascinating to see those giant machines and the amazing photos produced. I was intrigued by immunology but more interested in using computers to run models than in being a technician. Three years later, I walked to the computer center at Colorado State University, ...