- Apr 24 — Webinar: Evaluating Decision Support - Sustainability of Tools and Resources
- Apr 27 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
- May 9 — Webinar: Integrating Human Wellbeing and Ecosystem Services with Puget Sound Communities
- May 11 — Webinar: Initiating the IUCN Red List of Ecosystems in the Americas
- May 11 — Data Basin Training: National Adaptation Forum
In 1978, while doing my master's in northern France, I was offered the job of "manning" the first electron microscope at the University in Lille. It was fascinating to see those giant machines and the amazing photos produced. I was intrigued by immunology but more interested in using computers to run models than in being a technician. Three years later, I walked to the computer center at Colorado State University, ...