- Dec 9 — Conference: American Geophysical Union
- Jan 9 — Decision Support Modeling with the Environmental Evaluation Modeling System (EEMS)
- Jan 16 — Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
- Feb 10 — Conference: 12th Annual Urban Ecology and Conservation Symposium
- Feb 13 — Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
Speaking of Social Learning (see my last post), there is an important effort here in California that I think deserves highlighting. On December 12, The U.S. Forest Service Region 5 (i.e., California and Hawaii) is hosting Session 11 “Still Standing - Wildland Fire and Resiliency” as part of a series of discussions called the Sierra Cascades Dialogue. The discussions establish a regular conversation among engaged stakeholders interested in how forests ...