- Jul 14 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
- Jul 17 — Conference: Society for Conservation Biology
- Jul 20 — Webinar: Measuring effects of wind power and solar power development on wildlife
- Sep 15 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
- Oct 18 — Conference: Natural Areas Conference
Last week, I re-entered (see related blog) another dimension - sixth grade! I spent my morning with Katherine Van Treese’s Social Studies classes at Redwood Middle School. Each student presented a component of their group’s water-focused infographic project (created with Piktochart) and conducted an interactive audience engagement exercise (using Kahoot). Each student described a component of the team’s project - the topics include issues such as water pollution, erosion, sedimentation, ...