- Oct 15 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
- Oct 16 — Conference: Carpe Diem West's Tenth Annual Healthy Headwaters Leadership Convening
- Oct 28 — 24th Annual Cal-IPC Symposium
- Oct 29 — Brachypodium distachyon: An adaptive approach to controlling an invasive species
- Oct 30 — Nonnative grassland control and Otay tarplant (Deinandra conjugens) habitat restoration
In the fourth in a series of conversations between staff at Conservation Biology Institute, Jessie Vinje, Biologist at CBI, shares with Katie O'Connor, Freshwater Specialist, about the hunt for rare endemic plants, real conservation heroes, and helping children. Describe your job in 5 words "Fun, challenging, stimulating, satisfying, and the last is technically two words: "soul nurturing". Those are pretty positive things to say about your job: satisfying and ...