- May 21 — Reconstructing and Modeling Tree Invasion of Subalpine Meadows in the Oregon Cascades
- May 28 — Climate Change and Freshwaters: Towards Improved Understanding of Thermal Regimes in Streams
- Jun 4 — Assessing the Robustness of Proposed Flood Management Action Under Climate Change
- Jun 27 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: An Introductory Tour
- Jul 11 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
The people who oversee federal and private wildlands contend with fire risks, development, mining, timber production, rare and endangered species, recreational demands, water quality and availability, ecological risks, climate change, and variable budgets. On top of that, the data they need to analyze to make their decisions come in many forms from multiple sources. For a land manager this can be bewildering!At CBI, we do a lot of work trying ...