- Oct 15 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
- Oct 16 — Conference: Carpe Diem West's Tenth Annual Healthy Headwaters Leadership Convening
- Nov 2 — Conference: 2015 Southwest Climate Summit
- Nov 3 — Conference: 6th Annual Northwest Climate Conference
- Nov 19 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
In the fourth in a series of conversations between staff at Conservation Biology Institute, Jessie Vinje, Biologist at CBI, shares with Katie O'Connor, Freshwater Specialist, about the hunt for rare endemic plants, real conservation heroes, and helping children. Describe your job in 5 words "Fun, challenging, stimulating, satisfying, and the last is technically two words: "soul nurturing". Those are pretty positive things to say about your job: satisfying and ...