- Oct 26 — Webinar: Exploring Protected Areas in California
- Oct 27 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
- Nov 3 — Webinar: Climate-Smart Seedlot Selection Tool: Reforestation and Restoration for the 21st Century
- Nov 4 — Carrizo Colloquium
- Nov 14 — Webinar: Cooperation and conflict resolution in groundwater and aquifer management
People matter. Place matters. The people of a place matter. That was one of the big messages of the inspirational plenary presentation by Chris Filardi at the inaugural conference of the Citizen Science Association. It moved me to stand up and ask him and the room about this intersection between place and citizen science, and to organize an impromptu lunch meeting on the topic a few days later. After ...