- May 12 — Webinar: The North Atlantic Aquatic Connectivity Collaborative
- May 19 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
- May 25 — Conference: International Conference on Forest Fires and WUI Fires
- Jun 9 — Webinar: Geomorphic & Climatic Controls on Water Temperature & Streambed Scour, Copper R. Delta, AK
- Jun 16 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
Last week, I re-entered (see related blog) another dimension - sixth grade! I spent my morning with Katherine Van Treese’s Social Studies classes at Redwood Middle School. Each student presented a component of their group’s water-focused infographic project (created with Piktochart) and conducted an interactive audience engagement exercise (using Kahoot). Each student described a component of the team’s project - the topics include issues such as water pollution, erosion, sedimentation, ...