- Dec 1 — Webinar: How Temperature and Precipitation Trends Have Affected Mountain Hydrology and Ecology
- Dec 1 — Seminar Series: Updates from the Corvallis Climate Change Research Community
- Dec 14 — Analysis of Historical and CMIP5 Projections of Multi-decadal Climatic Variation
- Dec 14 — Conference: 2015 AGU Fall Meeting
- Dec 14 — Poster: From carbon numbers to ecosystem services: usable results comparing natural vs managed lands
In the fifth in a series of conversations between staff at the Conservation Biology Institute, Tim Sheehan, Ecological Modeler at CBI, shares with Ann Van Zee, Communications Specialist, about changing careers more than anyone he knows, a vision of a different kind of retirement, and the power of the everyday hero. Describe your job in 5 words. Computer modeling of ecological impacts. That could mean a lot of things. There ...